Thursday, March 25, 2010

Holidays I've Missed

So I haven't been blogging much lately.  Sorry to my six loyal fans.  Thanks for not unsubscribing.  You're all super.

Anyhow, I had several things for holidays that I have now missed.  Here are the two best, and if I can figure out how to get the third best one off my phone, I'll put that up, too.

First, proof that even huge companies with huge advertising budgets putting tons of money into full-page ads in giant newspapers that should also be proofreading can screw up big time:


Are you sure they're not worth more than a turkey dinner, History.com?  You know, maybe the story is untold for a reason.  A reason such as no one literate being available to tell it.

And here's a little bit of love for you.


Well, maybe not you.  Everyone except you, perhaps.

And what happened to the apostrophe in Valentine's Day?  Or the periods at the end of the two miniature sentences at the bottom?

Apparently, they were also excepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment